At LOKA Systems we understand the importance of the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data we have.
LOKA Systems establishes, implements, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves data protection based on a document approach to risk activity and compliance with all requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- What are our privacy objectives?
- Ensure continuity of critical business activities;
- Ensure that all confidential information and personal data processed and stored by our company is of absolute integrity;
- Ensure that all information relevant to the organization will be monitored and stored according to procedures for maintaining appropriate confidentiality;
- Provide choice of appropriate and proportionate security controls to protect the assets.
- Who is responsible for our personal data treatment processes?
Everyone who works for or with LOKA has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately. We that handle personal data ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this policy and internal data protection processes, procedures and legal obligations.
- What type of personal data could be collected by us?
The processes of processing of personal data identified were:
- Recruitment data treatment (all the personal data managed during recruitment phase);
- Employee data treatment (all personal data from LOKA employees);
- Customer Purchases personal data treatment (all personal data collect, manage and stored involved in customer purchases, product development and product usage);
- Website visitor’s data treatment (all personal data collected from our website).
- How we will ensure security of personal data?
We use a variety of security measures to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Logical security measures, such as the use of firewalls and detection of intrusion, the existence of a policy of access to information and logging;
Physical security measures, among which a strict access control to the physical facilities of LOKA, by employees, partners and visitors, as well as very restricted access permanently monitored to the essential technological infrastructures;
Other measures such as mask, encryption, pseudonymization and anonymisation of personal data, as well as a set of measures which aim to realize the principle of privacy by design and by default.
When LOKA uses subcontractors or third parties, they shall be compliant with the applicable legislation and ensure that: (i) the sharing of personal information and data follow the legal regulations in force, (ii) the subcontractors or third parties are contractually obliged to observe the obligations of confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data, which, to that end, not be able to use such data for any other purposes, for their own benefit or third parties, nor to correlate them with other data that are available.
Compliance with information security and data privacy policies is subject to scrutiny, audit and controls. It is further complemented by a demanding awareness program of information and training of LOKA’s employees and partners.
- What are the data subject rights?
Whenever we process personal data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. For all of personal data processes described above, we will provide the ability to data subject execute his rights. According the GDPR, data subjects have the following rights related with their personal data:
- Right to access: GDPR obliges LOKA to provide data subjects with access to their personal data;
- Right to rectification: Data subjects are entitled to require LOKA to rectify any errors in their personal data;
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – Data subjects are entitled to require LOKA to delete their personal data if the continued processing of those data is not justified;
- Right to portability: Data subjects have the right to transfer their personal data between companies;
- Right to withdraw the consent: Data subject have the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will analyze them and we will answer within one (1) month, notifying you of the actions we have taken.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
- Do we transfer personal data to other third parties?
For all defined personal data processes, LOKA will only use the data just for the defined purposes.
We will never use the data for other purposes or provide your personal information to any third party without requesting prior consent. We never sell personal information.
- Does the visit to this site collect any personal data?
You are free to explore the websites without providing any information about yourself. When you visit specific landing pages, we request that you provide some personal information about yourself, and we collect this information in our database.
We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal market research purposes. We may install “cookies” that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie,” this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you do not want us to install cookies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you, however, that if you do not accept you may not be able to use all functionality of your browser software.
- If you have questions about data privacy, who should you contact?
If you have any questions or complaints about the use of your personal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.